- Best Overall Project
- Best “Code for a Cause” project that addresses a social or civic need related to:
- Public Health
- Most Innovative Idea (Most Original)
- Best Presentation
- Crowd Favorite
- Best XR Project
To be announced.
Overnight raffle prizes.
- Innovation: How novel is the project in creatively addressing an existing problem from a unique vantage point?
- Complexity: How ambitious are the technologies and techniques used in the project?
- Implementation: How successfully does the project carry out its intended purpose and implement its features?
- Presentation: How well does the project presentation communicate the project’s purpose and message?
- Code for a Cause: How well does the project address the challenge area? i.e. Sustainability, Education, Public Health, or Transportation?
|Denise Mendez||Magic Leap|
|Tony Casciotta||Broward College|
|Steve Orsino||Ultimate Software|
|Kristian Bouw||Notion Theory|